Terms & Conditions
Ticket terms and conditions
1. The “Organiser” is Kerrison Exhibitions Ltd (“we”, “us”). Company registered number 13264260 and with registered offices at Rear of Raydean House, 15 Western Parade, Barnet, Herts, EN5 1AH. The “Event” is the Baby & Toddler Show. The “Ticket provider” is See Tickets.
2. By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
4. Ticket offers end the day before the show open date. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. When all the tickets are redeemed, price reverts to advanced ticket price of £16 plus booking fee.
5. Children under 16 years old shall be admitted free of charge, and do not require a Ticket. Subject to being accompanied by an adult with a Ticket.
6. Under 16’s must be accompanied at all times.
7. No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
8. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
9. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit.
10. The Organiser’s reserve the right to alter or vary the show content due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
11. Ticket purchases are also governed by the terms and conditions set out by our Ticket Provider “See Tickets ”. https://www.seetickets.com
12. Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
13. Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
14. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled.
15. For security reasons, bags may be searched as a condition of entry.
16. The brands, speakers and show features are subject to change and key changes will be communicated where relevant. The latest list of brands and show features will always be one the Baby & Toddler Show website.
17. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
Your Personal information
This website and its content is copyright of “[Kerrison Exhibitions Ltd]” – © “[Kerrison Exhibitions]”. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
– you may print or download extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
– you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
– you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic device.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line. We do not store payment details nor do we share customer payment details with any 3rd parties.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kerrison Exhibitions takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website you should note that we do not have any control over those external websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and read the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
In addition, if you have linked to this website from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Third Party Content
Content uploaded to the Baby & Toddler Show may be used for marketing purposes by Kerrison Exhibitions (the organiser).
Content uploaded to the Baby & Toddler Show may be downloaded by users and Kerrison Exhibitions (the organiser) are not responsible for the distribution of this.
Kerrison Exhibitions (the organiser) have the right to amend/remove content at our discretion.